Sunday, December 06, 2009

Mustachio!

Played some Left 4 Dead 2 the other night with Nick, Jon and AJ. We found a Whack-a-Mole type game in the Dark Carnival map. It was called Whack-a-Stache and instead of moles popping up it was pistachios with mustaches! When they popped out they yelled "Mustachio!". Very cute and I've been saying Mustachio! for days now. You get an achievement for beating the Whack-a-Stache game, which is basically the 4 of us shooting at the thing each time one popped out. Still loving that game.

Brandon got me Serious Sam:HD and I've been playing that today. Its a Doom style FPS game. I haven't tried Multiplayer yet but the Single Player is fun, I like the monsters and so far my favorite are these headless guys that come running at you screaming and they have bombs on their hands. If they get too close they explode on you. I just like how they yell AHHHHHHH!

Yesterday mom and I went shopping. I got most of my Christmas gifts online this year so besides the few things I needed to pick up for local people I mostly shopped for myself. Old Navy had a sweater sale, too bad when I got to the counter only 1 of the three I chose were actually on sale. I had already fallen in love with them so I got them anyway. After shopping we decided to grab a beer before going home so we stopped at Carolina Ale House. It was fun but as the bar area got more crowded we realized we were the only women in the place and that was attracting much unwanted attention and more drinks than we could handle, so we left and went to the comfort spot, McCareys.

Nicole had a purse party yesterday afternoon. I've never been to one before but it was neat. Very similar to Pampered Chef, PartyLite and all those other shop at home companies. They were selling purses, totes, and accessories. I got my sister a cute handbag and I bought myself a organizing tote. Its got lots of pockets and places to put things and the fabric is super cool. I'll probably use it for a gym bag or to put my sewing stuff in. Christmas time really makes the girl come out in me. haha.

Speaking of the gym, I haven't updated my okfinefinefine blog because its redundant. I'll probably end up mentioning everything I do here and since I joined bodybuilding.com to track my measurements theres no point to a separate blog. I'll delete it soon. I started going to classes at the gym now, Monday mornings is Boot Camp, Wednesdays BodyPump (favorite so far) and Saturday is BodyStep. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday I do regular workouts and cardio still. Besides the fact that my entire body aches pretty much all the time I am starting to feel stronger already. My first 30 day measure date is the 11th, this coming Friday. I am confident I will see a difference.

No comments: