Friday, December 18, 2009

2009 of awesomeness

2009 rocked for me. Looking back I can name one or 2 things that stood out and made each month awesome. I can only hope to keep the momentum through 2010. Here's some highlights from my 2009:


January-2 weeks spent in North Carolina for training for my awesome new job
February-2 more weeks in NC and a trip to Virginia beach to see my sister!
March-Trip to Myrtle Beach with Lindsy and Nicole for Lindsy's bday.
April-Lindsy and mom at my place all month, bonfire nights out in Batesburg
May-Trip to Hawaii to see Brandon!
June-Stayed at the Lake in an awesome cabin with friends.
July-4th of July pool party at my place and a fun trip to Savanna, GA!
August-Trip to Charlotte, saw a live band. Amazing dinner at my fav place, PF Changs. Trip to AL for work.
September-Cody moved in. hadn't seen my brother in a YEAR. Trip to VA to visit Lindsy and Jake
October-Charleston with Brandon, awesome comedy club! Halloween party, dressed as Marilyn Monroe
November-Evening at the State Fair, Thanksgiving full of yum and joined Golds Gym and the bowling team!
December-Visit from Lindsy, photo shoot with her and cody, christmas parties and CHRISTMAS!


I met tons of new people this year and tried out lots of new things. I learned a lot about myself and the things that I enjoy.


 I lived my life this year and it was amazing.

No comments: