Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Nonsense and rambling.

I really like that I can email my blogs in now. So I can just ramble and compile my blog throughout the day and send when I've run out of things to say. Enjoy!

I joined a bowling league for something to do on Monday nights. I'm a pretty horrible bowler but its just a fun league and you get a free bowling ball for joining. Last night they gave us coupons for Christmas so now I have a big book of bowling coupons. I decided to take my tellers sometime, they are pretty excited about that.

Tonight at the gym is shoulders. My 2 favorite things to work out are shoulders and back. I think because for the most part my shoulders and back always hurt, everyday. So I know when I build some muscle there they will likely start to feel better. Plus all the exercises I do for them get the muscles hot and stretched out so the pain goes away for awhile while I'm working out.

Man I can't believe the year is almost over! 2009 was definitely a big year for me, so many changes and so many awesome things happening for me. I think I'll make an end of year look back post, I need to make a list first. I already have a pretty exciting 2010, looking at flights to Japan today. Its like 6 months off and Brandon has our whole trip mapped out almost! My sister is turning 21 in March and we're planning a vacation for that.

Final note-It is my personal opinion that women should never wear camouflage. Ever.

No comments: