Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shynnee.com

How cool is this? Brandon bought me Shynnee.com! I feel so cool and special :) It directs you to this blog. Now I feel like I should put more important awesome things here. Then again, everything I say is important and awesome :P


He also sent me a big box of cool Japanese things! Some of my favorite items: everything chocolate, a t-shirt that looks like I'm wearing a health kit from Left 4 Dead, Hibiscus flowers you put in a glass of champagne, energy drink that is in a packet that looks like donated blood, a stuffed tank puppy I can dress, dried fish and nuts, neat little brew your own coffee packs and an MRE that he's going to make me eat eventually. Ok that wasn't just some of my favorite things that was everything. I loved it all! Meltykisses are officially my favorite chocolates ever.


I got my brother the MW2 Combat Controller for his PS3. He's gonna be so happy. I see him look it up online everyday and we went to Best Buy and he showed it to me at least a dozen times. I found a "collectors edition" at GameStop, it comes in a special case. Not that it'll ever go into the case, kid plays 24/7! I let Shannon open her plush sushi and edamame keychain because she was having a bad day the other day and it put her in a good mood.


We're going to see Avatar for Christmas tomorrow! I'm stoked, everyone says the movie is great. They are actually playing a 3D version we're going to try and get into. Then moms making Christmas Dinner. I'm a little sad its not ham but she promised me ham for New Years. Have I mentioned before that I have an obsession with ham? The stuff is fantastic. Can't get enough!



No comments: