Saturday, November 14, 2009

Clearly

I'm moving! Not far though.

My apartment complex emailed me last week to let me know my lease was expiring. I had planned on renewing but I wanted to check the complex next to mine to see what rates they were offering on their one bedrooms. So I emailed her back and said I was thinking about moving because they were bigger next door. I get an email back from her offering me an upgrade. 200 more square feet and a fireplace for the same price I was going to renew my current lease for! How awesome is that?! I move Friday.
I think its great how usually when you tell people you're moving they have 100 other things to do. But everyone I have told has offered to help! I have people supplying boxes, helping me pack, moving my big stuff and helping me unpack! This should be great!!

I preordered Left 4 Dead 2 and while in Game Stop I almost ordered Assassins Creed 2 as well but they had a deal going on, trade in 2 games and get it for $20. SWEET. So Tuesday when I pick up L4D2 I'm gonna snag Assassins Creed 2! Great week for gaming.

I downloaded "Never Been to Spain" by Three Dog Night the other day. So far I'm the only person I know that loves the song. Clearly I have amazing taste and everyone else sucks. Clearly.

No comments: