Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CoD MW2

Yes I guess I am the only person I know not SUPER OMGWTF STOKED for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Friend: Imma go home, and patiently wait on UPS guy. When the game gets there I will quickly rush to the kitchen and get a knife and open the game.

shynnee123: You don't have it yet /gasp

Friend: At that point I will hear angels singing and I imagine it will be something like Charleston Heston in that movie The Ten Commandments when he parted the red seas…….I will even hear the exact same music playing.

Friend: I will then rush to the xbox, turn it on and gently slide in the disc. I imagine that will feel like the first time I had sex but better. The hard drive will be a bit tight, but probably not as wet ya know?

Friend: Then as the opening cut scene plays I will bask in the glory of my accomplishment of scoring the greatest game in the history of the universe!

Wow. Just wow. I'm still not buying it..

On another note, Left 4 Dead 2 comes out next week and Assassins Creed 2 shortly after that. So I can be OMGWTF stoked in my own little way.




No comments: