Thursday, October 22, 2009

Someone on my Facebook friends list updated his status to say "is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back?" Well, no. I hope I'm in a bunker somewhere with weapons because it means the zombie apocalypse is finally upon us.

Last night I went to the state fair. Rode some fun rides, won a stuffed animal and restrained myself from eating things like funnel cakes, corn dogs and chocolate covered bacon (yea wtf). Read more about all that on my fat girl blog okfinefinefine.blogspot.com

The coolest thing at the fair was an amazing sand sculpture. It was huge, an entire woodlands theme complete with trees, animals and it was so incredibly detailed. Wish I'd have brought my camera with me.

Tonight I'm going to dinner with Nicole, Monday was her birthday and I got her one of those horrid ugly purses she so badly wanted. Then home to carve my pumpkin! I love fall!!

No comments: