Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Rubber Galoshes


So Brandon and I are at a Food and Wine Fest, very cool by the way. I have a tendency to check out other girls. For one, girls are pretty and two, I like to see what they are wearing because it helps me when I have to dress myself. I notice a couple girls wearing rubber galoshes. Ugly ones. Well to be honest there are no cute galoshes. They are almost as horrible as Crocs, in my opinion. Anyway I point this out to Brandon and he and I start counting how many girls were wearing these things. TONS! One chick had on a straw beach hat, safari dress and galoshes. She wasn't sure if she was going to the beach, on a safari or trekking through marshes but whatever it was she was covered....too bad she was on a plantation at a food and wine festival.

Speaking of chicks at the festival. There was this smokin hot girl in a green dress that I couldn't stop staring at! Brandon says she looks like Caprica from Battlestar Galactia, she totally did.

No comments: