Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I've been playing Scribblenauts, it came in the mail last Friday. I refuse to use the obvious methods of getting to things. Like flying around in a spaceship instead of just climbing. The game is hilarious though.

Spent this past weekend in Charleston and decided Charleston might need a Stephanie but it has to offer a giant balcony downtown. I'll keep updated on how negotiations are going. Saw The Have Not's they were great. Improv comedy. Saw the aquarium, went to a food festival, went on the aircraft carrier and submarine and walked on the beach at night. It was a great trip.

Also I found out that you can get Acai Bowls in Charleston! First place in SC I have found yet. However, I have become so obsessed with these that I can make them at home now!
Acai Bowl
1 acai smoothie mix
like 1/2 c apple juice or soy milk (up to you)
1 banana
blueberries
ice
granola
honey
mix 1 smoothie pack with a banana, apple juice and some ice, top with blueberries, granola and drizzle in honey
AMAZING OMG

No comments: