Friday, October 16, 2009

I mean, seriously, NOWHERE? For starters there are like a thousand species of dinosaurs

HAHA, this IS totally me.

This weekend will be a good time. Tomorrow morning I am headed out to Nicole's house to set up for her mom's surprise 50th bday party, then going over to Newberry for Kristina and Bennies wedding (yay guys!). Then back out to Nicoles for the party, I LOVE her mom. This lady took me in as her own kid almost immediately, inviting me to family stuff like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years when my family wasn't here. Totally being there for me when I was having issues with Tim. I'm stoked to celebrate her birthday!

I don't think my mom realizes that Lindsy and I keep NO secrets. Literally, I don't think I can even speak to my sister without telling her every little detail about everything in my life. We just don't do secrets. So mom tells Lindsy that she's been watching LOST on her laptop without Cody and I and not to tell me. WTF!? She's ruining family night! She went so far as to buy her own Netflix subscription so that we wouldn't see that she shows had been watched (on xbox when you watch a show it marks it as watched even if you delete it from the queue and re-add it). So of course Lindsy calls me right away with this news. jerk.

Next week starts my eat right and stop being a fat girl routine. I'm going to blog about it so I have some accountability. You can find the blog here okfinefinefine.blogspot.com don't look today, its not started yet. I have a little motivation to do what I'm doing so hopefully I can stick to it.

No comments: