Wednesday, January 14, 2009

this damn old desk!! I fight with it night after night trying to get it locked, there has to be a trick besides slamming the desk drawer until it works! Alas, if that's all I have to worry about...life is good. And it truly is.

Work has been wonderful, I was in training in Winston Salem, Nc all last week and I learned soo many things! I feel well equipped to understand the inner workings of my branch and I know how to coach and engage my employees. In 2 weeks I go back and learn how to make retail loans. The pre-homework before the class is gruelling but totally worth it, I've been wanting to learn this for a long time.

My apartment is messy! I need to do laundry and every night I think I will go home and take care of all that something comes up, someone wants to go out or I want to do something else. This is a good, not a bad thing because I wasn't this busy when I was actually living with someone that should have already been doing these things with me! I love where I live, I don't care if it gets a little messy because I'm happy, so happy.

World of warcraft is fun, I haven't played too too much lately with everything going on. I made a good group of friends and I'm currently raiding my shaman (as a healer) and leveling my mage (she's 78 now). I made a hunter to play around with, doubt anything will happen with her but I kind of wish it would. I should have been a female dwarf ages ago!

ha! That's all for now

CYA!

No comments: