Friday, January 16, 2009

I should have known that Twlight was going to disappoint. I was replaying the book in my head as the movie went on and it was making it worse! Had I not already known the story of Edward and Bella it might have been a good movie, B-rated maybe as it wasn't very well executed by the actors but defiately not box office quality. I understand for times sake they had to re arrange the story and for the most part they didnt' miss too many key plot points; I still would have liked it to be more like the story. The funny part is, reading the book and knowing how people were supposed to act (because the author was very detailed on the characters mannerisms) I could tell the actors were trying to portray the character exactly, probably not the best idea. Anyway I have to give Twilight, the movie C+ (the + was for effort).

My foot is huge today, can't wait to see the doc next week. There has to be something they can do to either improve circulation or keep the swelling down. At this point I dont' think that it my veins causing the issue. I have always had bad circulation and swelling ankles and the blood clot made the circulation worse. Tired of wearing the dumb support "hose" as I can't wear ANY of my cute shoes with those hideous thick white things on. UGH!

OK that was too much complaining for one post. What happy thing can I say for today..hmm. My teller supervisor is doing fantastic getting me leads and referrals, hopefully she is successful in coaching her tellers to do the same things. She does exactly what I tell her to do and I think after we get more comfortable with each other she's going to be a huge asset.

No comments: