Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hola Journal!
Today is Ty's birthday and I forgot my phone!!! I'll see him tonight tho at his birthday party, my stomach is churning about going. His girlfriend, who apparently doesn't like me much, is going to be there and I doubt he mustered up the balls to let her know I was invited. I got him Aqua Di Gio, the most amazing smelling cologne on the planet. Jamie used to wear it, you know when you date someone and then you end up hating them usually anything that reminds you of that person you don't like? There is nothing on the planet that would make me stop swooning for Aqua Di Gio! Why not let my oldest friend smell like it?

You know for the last year of trying to keep this journal updated I always had nothing to say, because I literally did nothing and now I have so much to update! I am thrilled with life right now.

work is going good, I am at my new branch for the second week and its still slow. I am having to cold call people to drum up a little business! That's all I will update for now this is getting a little long.

No comments: