Thursday, January 15, 2009

come get your man

My step dad called me last night to have a "heart to heart" with me. He is determined to get me back together with Adam. He says we are meant to be together and doesn't matter what I do with my life I will end up with Adam so I might as well just come get him now. I talk to Adam every week and I would say 3/5 times we talk, we end up fighting. Sad part is that its the same old stuff we found about when we were together. Some things never change. We make wonderful friends, horrible spouses. Not to mention, even my lobster wouldn't get me to move back to Illinois.

Tonight i'm going to see Twilight. Can't wait, I read the book and I'm hoping the movie can live up to my imagination. Never really does but we'll see!

My foot is huge. When I get home at night you can see the imprint of my shoe. It is so annoying!

No comments: