Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I don't want to ever relive what happened to me over the last 2 weeks so I'll summarize: I got a blood clot from using birth control, it hurt more than anything I have ever felt before, it still hurts. I spent 6 days in a hospital but I am out now and back to work.

Now. I got an apartment at The Waterford and I love it. Thank god for my mother who came to help me move and extended her stay when I got sick, she helped me move in and furnish the place. Its really nice, I love the colors i chose and I honestly love coming home to a place that is all mine and being able to do whatever I please.

Tonight I'm going bowling with Ty. Ty is a childhood friend that moved to SC when he was in high school, lucky me that I moved to the same town he did! He's been a blessing to say the least, helping me move and keeping me company and letting me vent to him!

I am officially in my new branch as manager and I am currently putting together a meeting to help us get to know each other and set some goals and boundaries. I'm excited, I wish I didn't feel so medicated all day because I know i'm being quieter than I normally would be.

No comments: