Thursday, December 18, 2008

I managed to have a very busy week this week! So much for being "alone".
Tuesday I went bowling with Ty and some of his friends. Last night was my Christmas party with my old branch and tonight I'm going to one with my new branch! I think I won't go anywhere tomorrow because Saturday I'm hanging out with myspace and Sunday I am going to lunch with Robin.

I haven't been playing much WoW since I moved. I know I really want to because at work this morning I used my WoW login ID instead of my work one lololol! Since Wrath came out I haven't got a really good handle on gear, I don't know whats out there I dont' know anything about set pieces and where to get them. I need to study up because Perla is sick of being Enhancement, I wanna heal! Cersi is being the epitome of a glass cannon, she's only 73 at the moment but still wearing t6 which is giving me awesome dps but no HP compared to these mobs. Thank god I specced frost!

Hoping for Christmas my family decides to send me money instead of presents because I would like to finish decorating my apartment and still be able to pay off the furniture and other things that I bought on credit.

No comments: