Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ok it seems that one week is my official break up get over it time frame. I successfully made it through an entire day without crying, getting very sad and I ate more than once. Over the past few days I have:

-Rented an Apartment in a community I think I am really going to like
-Turned on electric, cable and internet as well as bought renters insurance
-Recieved flowers from my 2 best friends which had a card that read "the rat bastard didn't deserve you" hehe
-Found out that 3 of my friends think they are in love with me-lovely ego boost
-Realized that though my family is far away, they care for me and are willing to help me do anything

So, what of me now? I want to take this time in my life to truly explore what interests me. I will have a lot of time on my hands and while work is going to be seriously hard over the next 6 or so months, I promise myself that I will expierence at least one new thing a month. Join clubs and participate in more activities. I'm a young, single, successful girl!!

No comments: