Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Its election day!

I feel torn about many things lately, I dont' think that who to choose for president should be one of them. But I am! I like each candidate for various reasons. I am usually strongly democratic. Maybe living in the south has changed my outlook on how I view things? Maybe my democratic candidate isn't as democratic as he thinks he is? Maybe I had the whole thing mixed up! Either way, I think the majority of the peoples votes are going to be on the person and not what he stands for. Which is wrong.

Election day is not a federal holiday, schools are closed because thats where many places hold elections. There is no reason for the bank to be closed today, stop calling.
My manager told me I could not come in late today so that I could vote before work. Shes not here right know, probably voting. Hoe.

After work I need to go to the gym, I've been skipping alot with the weather and the time change, I've just been tired. I need to buckle down and get back on the wagon!

Halfway through writing this blog I got a customer. He asked me if I was going to vote and I told him yes, he told me he couldn't vote because he had a criminal record. Then he proceeded to tell me that someone busted his mouth with a brick so he pulled out his shotgun...
Which candidate has tougher gun laws?

No comments: