Friday, November 21, 2008

So my boyfriend and I broke up. Its been several days but I'm just coming to terms with whats happening. He's not being very nice at the moment and I am currently trying to find a nice place to live so I can try and pick up my peices and move on. He says he decided that he dosen't want to be in a relationship and he regrets missing out on things he got to do when he was single. He thought when we started dating starting a family is what he wanted but now he has changed his mind.

Its pretty heartbreaking after 2 years to find out that he just changed his mind. Its been creeping along for the last several months but I thought he would just come to his senses. I guess he did but not on the terms I was hoping for. I'm not thrilled, I am actually pretty depressed. But I have friends that are helping me so that's nice.

No comments: