Tuesday, February 16, 2010

EL O EL

I got a message from Adam this weekend that he thought he had a stroke. He's had problems with heart and nerve damage since his accident so really, it was only a matter of time before something like his happened. He's worked really hard over the last couple years going to the gym and trying to get his body into shape and its really hard on him knowing that no matter how hard he tries that accident is going to haunt him his whole life. Since I was really the only person around him during all he went through, I would be one person he calls when he's having a hard time dealing. So I tell him I'm sorry and that I hope he's getting the kind of encouragement he needs from his family and girlfriend and to call me when he has some time to talk.

Like a couple hours later I get a text from his phone saying "don't you worry he gets all he needs from me, don't you worry". Clearly that came from his girlfriend. And all I'm thinking is, he's not getting anything from you but more stress if all you are worried about is what he says to me. Also, a normal healthy Adam is very high risk for a stroke and a heart attack due to his injuries and adding job related stress, something he's had a lot of recently and stress at home is probably what caused the high blood pressure in the first place!  So, in my opinion, you need to stop acting like a little child and realize that you are one of the main causes of what happened. Get over yourself.


On a happier note, I bought a Flip HD camcorder this weekend and I am SO excited. I had them mail it to the bank so I didn't have to wait at FedEx jumping out of my skin for it. In case you didn't know, I LOVE getting new things, especially gadgets. I want to use it for all the places I'm planning on going to this year. So I can post them online and share with my friends and family. I got a GREAT deal on it too. The camera is normally $199 but Newegg.com had them for $156 AND they gave you 2 HDMI cables free, which usually run $30. So new toy and I saved money!!


Now that I have my TV and my Xbox 360 to myself again I have been getting back into Dragon Age: Origins.  It had been so long since I played I had to get back into it and since I really hadn't gotten that far to begin with I decided to start over. I made a human rogue instead of the elven mage I was using. Its actually kind of cool starting from a different viewpoint like that since I know part of the story. The human noble origin story isn't as interesting as the elven one but neat nonetheless.


Anyway, this is getting long. More later :) 59 DAYS UNTIL JAPAN!

No comments: