Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is symmetry too much to ask?!

A simple question from Vince turns into my major annoyance for the night.

I have a female question for you.
Oh sweet is it a dating question because I have no idea how that works but LOVE giving advice about it!
Its not (insert random question about what headphones to buy)---I still have no idea what that had to do with my being female..
Conversation turns to how it would be more comfortable to have two pillows
but for us it would be two unmatched pillows because of the loser sheet set rule

Basically. I got upset because when I was first single and I had only a twin bed, when I bought sheets they only came with 1 pillow case instead of 2. It was a whole ordeal due to unmatched pillow cases.

A few months ago I bought some sheets for my now queen sized bed and guess what?! THREE pillow cases. Who only uses three pillows? If you're going to have two on one side you need two on the other. So now when I change my sheets I have three blue and one red and when I change to red I have three red and a blue. ANNOYING. I really don't think that symmetry is too much to ask.

No comments: