Friday, March 12, 2010

I can kill you with my brain.

Ever since getting hooked on LOST via netflix I've decided to try out
other tv series on DVD. My recent obsessions are Heroes and after months
of Brandon pestering me about it, Firefly (as usual you know what's best
for me, I love it).

If you haven't watched Heroes you must. The show highlights normal
humans that have special abilities, like precognition, flying, speed,
ect. and the events that fit them all into each others lives. I'm into
season 3 right now.

Firefly was short lived and I'm not sure why as the story was good, the
characters are likable and there's a ton of possible storylines in
there. Its about a crew of people about 500 years in the future. They
travel around in their spaceship named Serenity smuggling goods and
causing trouble. Each character is uniquely funny and interesting. I
really like it.

Musically I've been listening to Gorillaz new album Plastic Beach. I
hadn't thought about Gorillaz in ages. Since Clint Eastwood (their song)
was popular. This album is great though. My favorite song is Rhinestone
Eyes. Its one of those songs where when it ends you almost get sad its
over and start it over again. I also like Superfast Jellyfish, which I
can't quite put together a meaning for and that's the allure to me, its
about breakfast cereal and King Neptune and his undersea crew. Yea, I
can't put it together either. Listen to it.

Finally consistently back at the gym after the whole breaking my arm
issue. Feels good to be working out again.
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments: