Wednesday, September 09, 2009

You get to karate kick a helicopter!

Hell Yes.

Just got back from VA Beach with the fam. Had a nice time. Got to eat at my favorite Puerto Rican place, Mojito. Played in the ocean, got a tattoo and shopped for puppies with Lindsy and Jake. All in all, it was a nice mini break away from home, I haven't left town in awhile.

Today was 9-9-09 and it was Brandon and Jake's birthdays. I find it kind of funny that those 2 have the same birthday, they are SO much alike too. I looked up their sign just to see if it was right and it really is true: modest, shy, intelligent, analytical, live in their minds, calm and collected...yea that's definitely those two! I hope they both had a great birthday, I'm pretty sure Jakes girlfriend did something silly like draw LOL Cats on his car or try to Rickroll him and last time I heard from Brandon he was hyped about getting a Choco Taco, haha.

I saw District 9 tonight. It was pretty cool. I'm not a blood and guts girl but the way they blew the bodies up in that movie with the alien guns was pretty spectacular! It was nice to get out of the house, get my mind off things for a little while.

I wrote my cousin Mike a letter yesterday. I've decided to only write Mike when I am in a positive frame of mind because I realized I wrote him 5 pages about being a good person. He's in jail and its probably not my place to lecture him, I'm sure he gets that enough and he's been in there long enough to know what constitutes good and bad. I am debating whether or not to send the letter.

No comments: