Sunday, September 13, 2009

too controversial for religious America

I've written paragraph after paragraph as to why it annoys me that this film has been deemed "too controversial" for America but I didn't want this post to be long and preachy. Rather than go on a tirade, know that this annoys me considering all the other crap that gets put into our theaters. Even if you are a devout Christian and you want to tell your kids that Charles Darwin "directly influenced Adolph Hitler", he was a real person with a theory. We show other movies about things that happened in our pasts. I am positive this movie is not about telling your kids to stop being a Christian. But stopping people from seeing it is just ridiculous, I'd rather see you stop showing movies with people hacking other people to bits for fun.

No comments: