Saturday, July 28, 2007

No Comment!

Some time ago I became concerned that I was somewhat boring. In an attempt to be more interesting I have been searching for ways to build conversation and overall social skills. I think it finally dawned on me what the problem is and honestly, this had never been a problem for me in the past. I have no opinion!

I read somewhere that you should read about things going on, form an opinion and talk about them with people. well, I read about all kinds of things and I can tell you all about them but for some reason I miss the part where I'm supposed to give my thoughts on the issue. For example, I was all proud of myself for watching the Democratic YouTube debate and was prepared to recite lines from what I had heard but my opinion on heathcare? gun laws? war? I don't have one. I don't know why, maybe i secretly don't care, mostly I think its because I don't want to conflict with anyone and I am starting to just be agreeable. WTF?! When did this girl take over my body? I've always been the first to tell people what I thought, give advice and often change peoples ideas but somewhere along the line i lost her. Shannon used to call me her buddah with hair and now when she calls me for advice...i got nothing.

So now that I have pinpointed just where my personality went, all I have to do is fix it. I need something to have an opinion on. lol. something not too heavy as i'm not quite prepared for resistance.

i'll get back to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.