Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fear can't drive you as far as your will power can.

I have always had goals. I mean, who doesn't right? Its just, I always struggled trying to reach them. I always look like I am being successful, I'm good at appearing like I know exactly what I am doing. I have to tell you, nothing but pure fear had pushed me until one day I realized, people will keep you down if you don't fight it.

I stayed at my job because I was scared I wouldn't find better, I stayed with adam because I feared he was the best I'd ever have, life got to a point where I was about to never change anything for fear that something would crush down the little world I had built for myself. I never said it out loud before but the day I actually cracked was when I heard adam tell someone "stop talking to my wife, you might make her feel like she's worth something".

After that, I decided that nothing was going to stop me anymore and it hasn't. I have made myself proud. I will jump head first into anything, because I know I have the power to pull out if it wasn't the right place to jump. Fear will never keep me down again.

No comments: