Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The proposal


I started my new job on Oct 14th. But that isn't the only exciting thing that happened that day. I got home and Nick met me in the garage as I pulled in, he was all dressed up and freshly shaved (aka looking super fine) and asked if I'd go on a date with him to celebrate my new job. We went out for sushi and had a great time. On the way home he stopped off at the big park in Anthem and said he wanted to go for a walk. I didn't want to go because we had been working out all week and my legs were killing me but he insisted. So we walk to this cute little bridge with waterfall behind it and we're hugging and just being in love.

Nick gets down on his knee and begins to tell me how much he loves me. I thought he was joking for a minute because he keeps telling me he's going to mess with me about proposing like Jim did with Pam on the office. But then he pulls a little box out of his pocket and asked me to marry him! YES! Of course!

And so, I will soon be Mrs. whateverwedecide. Nick has decided he wants to start our own legacy with our family. So we're going to choose a last name and use that when we get married.

No comments: