Thursday, February 10, 2011

CR-48!!

I had a UPS tag on my door a couple of days ago, assuming it was something for my sister I waited until today to get it. I hadn't ordered anything and Brandon said he never mailed anything so imagine my surprise when I open up a Google Chrome Notebook!!!! I signed up MONTHS ago to be a tester for it, never in a billion years did I think they would be sending me one!

Its really great so far. I can connect to the internet via my wifi, tether from my phone or use Verizon 3g. I get 100MB free a month or i can buy an unlimited 3g package for ten bucks.

In addition to getting one of the coolest devices ever, I also finally got Cyanogen Mod 7 on my phone. I've been fighting with this phone for a few weeks now. Today was a great success in one geeks life.

Now I have a Google phone, tablet and notebook. I think I am officially a fangirl

No comments: