Tuesday, December 07, 2010

LOL, you said butt!

Brandon: so, whats our space website
"SpaceTits.com?

me: I think it should go in our couple blog. Pictures and stories of the awesome things we do

Brandon: Works for me
"23 January, 2013.
Stephanie burped in my face. I punched her in the ovaries, then I broke out. Playin some CoD7"

me: Then I revoked head rubs

Brandon: headbutts are an unrevokable right
wait
headrubs
I guess if I headbutt you in the ovaries that could work

me: Lol you said butt

Brandon: lol butts

I think we have a mature healthy relationship :P

So Brandon and I have been planning to do a "space mission"! We're going to send some cameras into space on a weather balloon. like this one. Next Spring when he gets back from deployment. No, we are not calling the mission SpaceTits.

No comments: