Friday, October 15, 2010

I bet you did what you did when you did it to do it again by the time you were done with it

This voice! This voice! Andy Hull does amazing things to my brain. Manchester Orchestra is what I'm referring to. I love this particular song today but I love all of their songs everyday.



First full week of my new job is down. I love it! Who knew property and casualty insurance would be as much fun as banking. I know what you're thinking. I don't care. Whats really awesome is that USAA is a values driven company just like BB&T was which means they actually give a crap about me and how happy I am with my job AND they treat their customers awesome. People I've met that work there really enjoy it so I'm looking forward to the months to come. I am in training for quite awhile before I actually start work. Anyway, things are going well :)

No comments: