Monday, June 21, 2010

28.6

Final stretch in the run your ass off competition and I have gone 28.6 miles total. Friday is the last day and I have to say 30 days of routine and I'm really enjoying myself, I almost feel bad if I don't go at this point because I enjoy it so much. Spending time with my dog, I love how it makes my body feel and I love being outside. I've found some pretty places to run, too.

Last week I got back from my 2 weeks in Alabama. I had a fun trip, the people at the bank I worked with were super nice and I did lots of fun things while I was out there. I attended Bamajam, a country music festival. I didn't know much of the music but I did walk around drunk and barefoot so I fit right in! I drove down to Panama City Florida for a day and oh my oh my was it pretty!! I would love to go back there someday. I heard just after I left the oil was nearing the beaches there, its a shame :(
I took a Zumba class while I was there too, that was fun. I have zero rhythm but just trying to keep up I worked really hard!

July 1st I am driving up to Illinois to visit my family. I didn't go back last year so I'm pretty excited to see everyone. My dad is going to be out of town but he's going to have the house all ready for me to stay in, that was sweet.

Anyway, another wonderful summer. Exciting things to come in the next couple months, big changes!!!

No comments: