Thursday, October 02, 2008

I truly am a horrible conversationalist on the phone. I could talk and talk in person but seriously, on the phone I get toally distracted. I can't listen to someone I can't see, I think. I just want to walk around, clean up or do something other than sit there and talk. This poses a problem because my bestest friend lives in Arizona and the only communication we have really is via phone. I am going to send her flowers.

I met a man named Jessie Dukes today, isn't that a cool name? Sounds like a gangster! He's a very tall very nice looking man that sells used cars. I guess in the current situation its also a very hokey name for a used car salesman but its a neat name nontheless.

I am 90% sure nobody reads this blog, but if you trip across it and you know how to make a twitter feed on my page, can you leave me some instructions? That'd be wonderful, thanks.

No comments: